As we human beings start of in life we enter into partnerships with the opposite sex and start our family life together to have children and leave inheritences for them. But unless one is very fortunate on may face incompatiblity between husband and wife. This is also the case with States and their allies in the international arena as seen in the United Kingdom's Brexit divorce proceedings with the European Union.
So we evaluate whether marriage is such a sacred institution: Here is my situation.
Re: Re: [filtered] Fw: Automatic reply: Message about your petition:2
Cc:Quickie Divorce Support,Christopher Ford,Raymond Coker,Rashmi Panigrahi,firstname.lastname@example.org,Private Patients,PALMER Julie (KENT AND MEDWAY NHS AND SOCIAL CARE PARTNERSHIP TRUST),PRACTICE Shah (NHS MEDWAY CCG),Wordpress Restore
20 Oct at 08:35
1. Thank you for informing me that Gill is my Case Worker at the Samaritans who has harassed me throughout my communications with you concerning the 20 September 2019-dated letter outlining a Care Plan for me by Dr Odesanya of Canada House. She has totally misconstrued my suffering instead of showing understanding and care by accepting my deposition of the history of my suffering at the hands of the State of the United Kingdom over the past 22 years since the criminals of the University of Greenwich destroyed by well established and superb scientific and agricultural specialist career, as shown in my Curriculum Vitae that no employer would consider accepting me for employment from on the 30 odd job applications that I have entered in the past two weeks.
2. Please therefore let me know Gill's surname so that she can be a witness for me in the divorce proceedings being implemented by Quick Divorce today as my wife will still not allow me to use the spare room and I am unable to give up smoking. I am therefore cancelling my appointment with Christopher Ford on the 22 October 2019 on the grounds that the Wikipedia leaflet that she gave me clearly stated that so called patients benefit from smoking to ameliorate the negative effects of anti-psychotic medication on their thought processes in the brain. This I want to continue with for I have assessed that the hyperprolactinaemia is not a price I am prepared to pay any longer together with erectile dysfunction, high cholesterol, prediabetes, prostrate cancer, fine tremors, and blood pressure fluctuations which are side effects of the medications enforced upon me by Canada House. I am also cancelling the need for me to contact Dr Mawanche on 15 November 2019 and the appointment with Medway Hospital on 28 October 2019. I will only accept communications from Benenden Care with regard to my Membership No 011293713, in view of the fact that Dr Mawanche of Shah Surgery has still not sent me the Proforma on the continuing monitoring of my blood for prolactin levels.
3. I will have nothing to do with the National Health Service in view of its disgraceful neglect and incompetent services towards my needs any more until the Judge evaluating the divorce settlement that I have asked for organises a Hearing to consider this terrible suffering mounted on me by the State as exemplified by the decision of Wordpress to archive and suspend my Blog https://shantanup.wordpress.com wherein I had detailed the persecution mounted on me by the State of the United Kingdom over these years for the world to judge the criminals of the UK Establishment. Wordpress will be required to provide written evidence to that Hearing.
4. Accordingly, I look forward to receiving the telephone call from Quick Divorce on Monday 21 October 2019 at 10.30 am that I am restoring herewith.
Dr Shantanu Panigrahi
3 Hoath Lane
Kent ME8 0SL
On Sunday, 20 October 2019, 00:23:04 BST, wrote:
Hi Shantanu Gill is the Samaritan who replied to you. How are you feeling now ?
Samaritans provides confidential emotional support for people experiencing feelings of distress and despair, including those which could lead to suicide. Our mailbox is read every day by trained volunteers, all using the name 'Jo'. Messages are read and we aim to reply within 24 hours. Samaritans is a registered charity, number 219432. It is the co-ordinating body for the 201 branches in the UK and Republic of Ireland. A trained Samaritan volunteer from one of these 201 branches has written this email. You can contact Samaritans by telephone by calling 116123 from the UK or Republic of Ireland; calls from landlines or mobile phones in the UK and Republic of Ireland are free of charge and the call will not be itemised on your phone bill. You can also text Samaritans in the UK on 07725 909090 or on 0872 60 90 90 from the Republic of Ireland; text messages will be charged at your normal text rate. Should you prefer to write a letter, our address is Freepost RSRB-KKBY-CYJK, PO Box 9090, Stirling, FK8 2SA. For more information about Samaritans visit: www.samaritans.org. Our privacy statement can be found here: https://www.samaritans.org/privacy-statement ========================================================
1 November 2019 Update:
To Managed Divorce
21 Old Fields Road
Dear Managed Divorce
(a) Thank you for your two emails of 1 November 2019.
(b) I have examined the documents and would like to make changes to the petition which is set out currently as follows:
THE PETITIONER AND THE RESPONDENT SEPARATED ON 01-10-2019 DUE TO THE UNREASONABLE BEHAVIOUR OF THE RESPONDENT.
1. FROM 01-09-2019 AND ONGOING UNTIL SEPARATION THE RESPONDENT DISPLAYED A LACK OF INTIMACY TOWARDS THE PETITIONER. THE PETITIONER TRIED TO ENCOURAGE MORE OF AN INTIMATE AND PHYSICAL RELATIONSHIP BUT TO NO AVAIL. THIS LACK OF INTIMACY MADE THE PETITIONER FEEL UNWANTED AND REJECTED.
2. FROM 01-09-2019 HE RESPONDENT WAS LOUD AND AGGRESSIVE OFTEN FOR NO REASON AT ALL. THIS WAS AN ONGOING BEHAVIOUR THROUGHOUT THE RELATIONSHIP. FOR EXAMPLE, IF THE RESPONDENT WANTED TO SMOKE THEY WOULD SHOUT AND SWEAR IN THE PETITIONER'S FACE, OFTEN WITH VIOLENT OUTBURSTS, IN ORDER TO ENSURE THE RESPONDENT GOT THEIR OWN WAY. THIS LEFT THE PETITIONER FEELING INTIMIDATED, OUT OF CONTROL, GUILTY AND SOMETIMES SCARED FOR THEMSELVES.
3. FROM JULY 2018 AND ONGOING UNTIL SEPARATION THE RESPONDENT SHOWED A LACK OF TRUST TOWARDS THE PETITIONER, SHE WOULD CONSTANTLY ACCUSE THE PETITIONER OF BEING 'UP TO SOMETHING' WHICH WAS TOTALLY UNTRUE. THE RESPONDENT WOULD BE CONSTANTLY CHECKING THE PETITIONERS PHONE AND CHECKING UP ON HIM. WHEN THE PETITIONER CONFRONTED THE RESPONDENT ABOUT THIS (see attached)
(c) Please see the following addendum to my declaration to the Judge:
The respondent was loud and aggressive towards the petitioner not the other way round because the petitioner was fighting to save his reputation as a normal human being that had been irretrievably tarnished by Dr Masoud and Dr Odesanya of Canada House by wrongful and unlawful, even criminal activities against the petitioner with the complicity of court officials, especially at the Central London County Court where his Claim E35YM660 was shelved instead of the Circuit Judge issuing the two Court Orders applied for summarily, namely for Wordpress to restore the petitioner’s Blog https://shantanup.wordpress.com as a freelance journalist after his scientific career was dismantled by the University of Greenwich in 1998 under false pretences; and award of £15 million pounds of damages and compensation from the UK Treasury for 22 years of failure in assessing and legitimising the petitioner’s material and spiritual needs amounting to religious persecution on the petitioner. Instead, in judging the petitioner to have a mental condition called by the Mental Health authorities as ’persistent delusional disorder’ that is vehemently disputed by the petitioner it is contented that the respondent was not singularly responsible for reporting the petitioner to State Psychiatrists but was manipulated by the GPs and other parties to doing so. Accordingly the petitioner is demanding that the respondent be ordered to leave the premises that they currently occupy at 3 Hoath Lane, Wigmore, Gillingham, Kent ME8 0SL and relinquish all their assets and savings in joint accounts and single accounts to the petitioner as damages ad compensation. This includes the land resources at Rashmi Niwas in Bhubaneswar Odisha India where the petitioner wishes to build a house for his retirement.
The respondent is a non-smoker, the petitioner is undergoing treatment at Public Health Directorate with Christopher Ford to help him give up smoking with alternative medications and therapy because this habit of smoking cigarettes is brought on by the horrendous medical side effects of hyperprolactinaemia that the antipsychotic risperidone, aripripazole and anti-depressant medication sertraline over the past 22 years of criminal enforcement by the State authorities has caused in him. Tobacco is the only way for him to withstand his suffering at the hands of the United Kingdom State.
The respondent did not check the petitioners phone contents. All the written communications were conducted through Mobile Phone text messaging and emails. These provide evidence of his assertions.
(d) Please let me know by when the Court Fee is required to be paid.
Dr Shantanu Panigrahi
3 Hoath Lane
Kent ME8 0S