In pursuing justice whenever there is an appointment that is initiated by oneself or which is imposed on one one needs to be prepared in order to safeguard ones interests. I have done this consistently and vouch for its practicality and efficiency in gettting ones uncertainties removed both before and following the meetings.
Here is one that I have just drafted:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
PREPARATION FOR THE MEETING WITH CARE COORDINATOR CHRIS EASTON AT CANADA HOUSE ON 3 FEBRUARY 2020 AT 11.30 AM
[This agenda has been jointly prepared by Carer Mrs Rashmi Panigrahi and the patient Dr Shantanu Panigrahi]
1. What my wife needs to know is what is happening about my ‘clozapine’ medication treatment
2. My wife needs to know is why a Consultant Forensic Psychiatrist is now employed on my Case
3. My wife needs to know what is happening about my vocational advisor contact
4. My wife needs to know is whether she can come to the appointment of 19 February 2.00 pm and what will be the restrictions placed on her participation in the proceedings and procedures to be implemented. She has further said that if she is not allowed to accompany me I will not be attending the appointment with Consultant Psychiatrists at Canada House or elsewhere in the National Health Service.
5. We have agreed that no chaperone is needed by her or me for any appointments at Canada House.
6. We have both agreed that we will not agree now to autism referral to Maudsley Hospital.
7. When will we agree and sign the Plan of Action between Chris Easton and the patient?
8. I have asked in my letter to Chris Easton posted on 1 February 2020 that Dr Odesanya be recused from further assessment and treatment of my mental condition in view of the litigation E35YM660 at the Central London County Court. What is the decision on this from Canada House?
9. Is a Community Treatment Order going to be issued and served on me before or after the appointment of 19 February 2020 2.00 pm so that I can consult a solicitor for any future mental health treatment in the Community or in the mental hospital subsequently if I am incarcerated following this appointment?
10. Why has Canada House not contacted back Kent Police on the two or more criminal anonymous emails received by Ms Funke Aderibole and Dr Odesanya from Victims of Panigrahi Association (VOPA). When is the Police Report on these emails going to be issued?
Dr Shantanu Panigrahi
3 Hoath Lane
Kent ME8 0SL
Dated: 2 February 2020
2 February 2020 9 pm Update:
No contacts have been made with respect to these questions posed to the Samaritans today as set out in the Appointment following letter received yesterday:
NHS Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust
Medway Community Mental Health Team
Kent ME7 4JL
Tel 01634 583020
NHS Number: 628 477 1487
Date: 30 Jan 2020
PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
Mr S. Panigrahi
3 Hoath Lane
Dear Mr Panigrahi
Please find below confirmation details for your joint appointment with Dr Odesanya, Consultant Psychiatrist and Dr. Kingham, Consultant Forensic Psychiatrist.
Date/Time: Wednesday, 19th February 2020 at 2 pm.
Venue: Canada House
There is a very high demand for this service. To be fair to all we have a strict policy regarding missed appointments and failure to attend appointments will result in your care being transferred back to your GP or the person who referred you. Please contact us as soon as possible if you know you will not be able to attend.
Should this appointment not be convenient for you please do not hesitate to contact us at (Team Number) to re-arrange. If you would like to have a chaperone during your appointment/procedure then please inform your professional/receptionist who will arrange one for you.
Medway Community Mental Health Team
Freephone number for the Samaritans: 116 123 CONTACT US NOW Whatever you’re going through, call us free any time, from any phone on 116 123. We’re here round the clock, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. If you need a response immediately, it’s best to call us on the phone. This number is FREE to call. You don’t have to be suicidal to call us. Contact us now on 116 123
Chairman: Julie Nerney Chief Executive: Helen Greatorex Trust Headquarters: Farm Villa, Hermitage Lane, Maidstone, Kent, ME16 9PH
Re: Re: [filtered] Claim E35YM660: Oral Hearing on 3 April 2020 at 2.004
2 Feb at 16:40
1. Before your email came: I was thinking to myself, what is the point of another Meeting, and tweeted as follows:
Shantanu Panigrahi @ShanPanigrahi
The State of United Kingdom should come and get me with proceedings now as I am neither going to attend these meetings, nor attend Court on 3 April 2020 at 2.00 pm because of the lack of clarifications provided to me by the authorities on both proceedings:
Quote Tweet Shantanu Panigrahi @ShanPanigrahi ·
An important meeting will take place tomorrow between myself and 'my' Care Coordinator at Canada House for which hopefully the resolution of the following questions will be ascertained for both parties concerning mental health welfare for patient and State https://shanpanigrahi.co.uk/445004215
2. Your email has encouraged me to go and see what Canada House wants of me and for me. I have to also determine the reality of whether truth and intelligence are two alternatives upon which to make decisions. I am not fully clear on this. I worked out that truth was important for me and that it is a leader as I mentioned to you in my last post. Truth leads and intelligence leads to practical decisions for our living conditions. If one is sattvic oriented through genetics, one follows truth as leader; if one is tamasic oriented through genetics one follows intelligence as leader, while rajasic oriented people/animals are in the middle of truth and intelligence. That is the theory that I am currently mulling over and I need to discuss this with Chris Easton and others to see what they make of it. With sattvic truth leads so that there is no attachment to material objectives and if one has perfected the truth path, one is totally spiritual by definition I would say. It is not that one wants to be spiritual in this sense it just is: the reality of existence under Brahman-Nature created by God.
3. So tomorrow is another day in which truth will lead me to my fate and destiny. I would like to have money and all the good things in life, but now am giving up smoking cigarettes as the right thing to do at this point in time so as to maintain a happy home environment and have Rashmi by my side if things turn sour at the appointment of 19 February 2020 with Dr Odesanya and Dr Kingham if both are going to examine me simultaneously at 2.00 pm despite my reservations that you know about.
4. However, I have all but ruled out the appearance before the Judge unless I get a letter to my application on the short notice application to the circuit judge (see attached: ToCentralLondonCountyCourtccMedwayCountyCourtThomasBartlett29Jan2020.docx; if you can get your It Section to retrieve it for you) to adjourn even before the formal Hearing starts and gets going before the other parties put forward their arguments and evidence; to transfer the proceedings to Medway County Court which is more convenient for me. If the Judge refuses to adjourn and transfer the Claim proceedings to Medway County Court on or before 3 April 2020 at 2.00 pm on this basis, I will seek Leave to appeal the judge's decision for a formal Appeal.
Have I missed anything Jo? - I try and answer all questions the best I can.
On Sunday, 2 February 2020, 14:19:08 GMT, wrote:
It sounds incredibly distressing to have been through all of this over 22 years, how are you feeling about the meeting tomorrow? We're pleased that you think the Samaritans service is is helpful. As we talked about in the previous message we're limited in what we can respond to in terms of your wider suggestions. However we are here to support you through any distress that you are feeling. Please keep in touch.
Samaritans provides confidential emotional support for people experiencing feelings of distress and despair, including those which could lead to suicide. Our mailbox is read every day by trained volunteers, all using the name 'Jo'. Messages are read and we aim to reply within 24 hours. Samaritans is a registered charity, number 219432. It is the co-ordinating body for the 201 branches in the UK and Republic of Ireland. A trained Samaritan volunteer from one of these 201 branches has written this email. You can contact Samaritans by telephone by calling 116123 from the UK or Republic of Ireland; calls from landlines or mobile phones in the UK and Republic of Ireland are free of charge and the call will not be itemised on your phone bill. You can also text Samaritans in the UK on 07725 909090 or on 0872 60 90 90 from the Republic of Ireland; text messages will be charged at your normal text rate. Should you prefer to write a letter, our address is Freepost RSRB-KKBY-CYJK, PO Box 9090, Stirling, FK8 2SA. For more information about Samaritans visit: www.samaritans.org. Our privacy statement can be found here: https://www.samaritans.org/privacy-statement ========================================================
E35YM660; Hearing on 3 April 2020 at 2.00 pm2
Yahoo/Sent Shan Panigrahi
To:Enquiries Central London County
Cc:Enquiries Medway County,Thomas Bartlett
29 Jan at 11:21
To The Central London County Court
Thomas More Building
London WC2A 2LL
1. In accordance with my discussion with Colin in the Family and Civil Service Line based in Leicestershire at 10.35 am this morning and his Mobile phone text below following his verbal clarification that a judge will only be appointed on the day of the hearing by the Court, I am hereby making a short notice application to a circuit judge, as allowed for in the Notice of Hearing Listing Policy that I have received in the post, for adjournment of the oral Hearing because 30 minutes is not sufficient to consider and cover the full extent of the submission for reconsideration of the application to seek permission to appeal in view of the national and international dimensions to the case; and further to transfer the full Hearing to Medway County Court as I am coming from Gillingham in Kent for the Hearing and I am disabled on anti-psychotic and anti-depressant medications that need to be taken according to the doctors advice and stipulations at the Canada House Crisis Team for my mental condition of persistent delusion disorder combined with tentative suggestions of autism.
2. I am not represented at the Hearing and three are no witnesses who have agreed to attend the Hearing on my behalf as Claimant.
3. These are the reasons for requesting adjournment of the Hearing and the simultaneous transfer of Case to a court near my home in Medway Kent. Colin assured me that there are no reasons that my Hearing will not start on time at 2.00 pm, and I am satisfied with that so will attend unless the Hearing is postponed in the meantime and transferred to Medway County Court for my convenience.
4. Your consideration of this application without undue delay will be greatly appreciated and please let me know if I need to pay a court fee for this short notice application on the day of the Hearing.
Dr Shantanu Panigrahi
3 Hoath Lane
Kent ME8 0SL
Tel 07967789619 _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Received on my Mobile Phone 07967789619 from: Family and Civil Service Line. The email address you require is Enquiries.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure if you have a hearing within the next 10 working days you need to include the following in the subject box Case Number Hearing date and time. Please do not reply.