Your email copied to AvMA7
Yahoo/Sent Shan Panigrahi
To:POhWER Advocacy Support Centre Fri,
1 May at 23:59
Thank you for this acceptance of my request for support.
As you will be able to trace from my longstanding request for Assistance, Courtney Olding was dealing with the matter of the representation of my complaint against the NHS to the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman but I have not heard from her in over a year. In the meantime I have been victimised by associates of the National Health Service in the manipulation of these proceedings as shown in the attached: ToCoventgateLaw(Kelly)ThomasMansfieldEmploymentPolice1May 2020.docx to put me off my tracks of unravelling the British State as being a nation of morons in a Police State that I wished to rectify during my lifetime. I have referred the matter to the BBC and it would appear as there is a news blackout on the persecution that I have been victimised with.
I had complained about the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman to the Speaker of the House of Commons but these communications were not even acknowledged. So Dr Odesanya is the man in charge of his local catchment area of Medway. He is continuing to treat me as an experimental guinea pig with continuous changes of medication which was confirmed to my wife today on the telephone as being 2 mg of risperidone and 37 mg of Lurasidone for the next 10 days following which he will advise the GP Surgery of Dr Shah with his next assessment and my prescription needs.
I would like you to tell Dr Odesanya that there is nothing wrong with me that requires medications and that there was never anything wrong with me that required incarcerations in mental hospitals as happened in 2004 and 2008. I was merely following my instincts of pursing the criminals of the University of Greenwich through the due process of justice in national and international Courts to which I also took Her Majesty the Queen on account of the State-persecution on me. The International Criminal Court did not respond nor did the European Court of Human Rights or the European Court of Justice.
In the meantime I have exhausted the national and American judicial processes in trying to bring the criminals of Wordpress to face justice for disabling and archiving my Blog https://shantanup.wordpress.com on the instigation of Consultant Psychiatrist Dr Masoud who had referred me to a Forensic psychiatrist that was initially shelved but reinstated by Dr Odensaya for a joint appointment in which Consultant Forensic Psychiatrist Dr Kingham examined me. I have still not received Dr Kingham's report that you would kindly look into as to the reason for the suppression of truth and justice.
I await your reply.
Dr Shantanu Panigrahi
3 Hoath Lane
Kent ME8 0SL
On Friday, 1 May 2020, 11:41:55 BST, POhWER Advocacy Support Centre wrote:
I can see that Pohwer have been CC’d into the following email.
POHWER are an independent Advocacy service that provides Information, Advice and Advocacy support to people wanting to make a formal NHS complaint. We are not part of the NHS and are not medically or legally trained POhWER are unable to investigate complaints.
Can you please confirm if you are looking to get some support from ourselves in regards to complaint?
Advocacy Support Centre Telephone: 0300 456 2370 Fax: 0300 456 2365 Facsimile: 0300 456 2365 Minicom: 0300 456 2364 Website: www.pohwer.net Email: P3@pohwer.net
From: Shan Panigrahi
Sent: 01 May 2020 05:50
To: Tracy Minns
Cc: Andrea Rusbridge ; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; Enquiries@ibblaw.co.uk; Enquiries ; Alice Barwell ; QB Issue & Enquiries ; LONDONSOUTHET ; Enquiries Central London County ; EATGeneral ; EATAssociates ; ON BEHALF OF Bobbie Yarwood-Unachukwu ; Wordpress Restore ; ServicesLegal (KENT AND MEDWAY NHS AND SOCIAL CARE PARTNERSHIP TRUST) ; Cedr Info ; PRACTICE Shah (NHS MEDWAY CCG) ; email@example.com; POhWER Advocacy Support Centre ; Phso Enquiries ; Lucinda Phillips ; Sheffield Road Subject: Re: Your email copied to AvMA Dear Tracy Minns (Action Against Medical Accidents)
1. Thank you for confirming that out of the several solicitors that you provided me details of, Shoosmiths may now be apparently dealing with my litigation at the High Court in accordance with the attached: ToTrevorWard(FletchersLawFirm)30Apr2020b.docx that I did not receive a response to from Fletchers nor from the Queens Bench Judges Listing Office.
2. I fully accept your decision that Shoosmiths should have the right to do the investigation of risk assessment and let me have their reply in due course. In the meantime I am continuing with the medication until the new revised medication regime is clarified by the Mental Health authorities at the GP Surgery. I had informed Canada House that I was suspending these medication in because of a deteriorating physical and mental health and concerns about further impositions - I have once again vomited this morning after waking up at 4.00 am and so await the advice of Andrea Rusbridge on the next steps in the progress of this litigation in light of the renewed persecution from VOPA as shown in the attached FrVOPAshitbags30Apr2020.docx.
3. I have still not received any communications from ABS Solicitors (see ToABSSolicitors(LawFirm)29Apr2020.docx) nor from Anthony Collins (ToAnthonyCollins(LawFirm)30Apr2020.docx.
4. I fully understand now that Solicitors in the United Kingdom are free to take on a case or not take on as a business decision, and so their regulation by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and the Legal Ombudsman are pointless lip service so that the citizen's approach to them has proven futile. I am accordingly copying this email to both these so-called authorities and the Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution in light of the attached Dr Panigrahi SC1 Ack.pdf.
5. If I do not get a response from any of these solicitors by 10 am this morning, I will assume that I have no proceedings anywhere be that in the Employment Tribunals (Case No 2302960/2014 Panigrahi v Clearly Business Solutions Ltd & others) or the Central London County Court (Claim Number E35YM660) or the Queens Bench Division of the High Court (Claim Number HQ17X01773, and that my Blog https://shantanup.wordpress.com will never be restored by the Company.
6. If any of the above information and assessment are incorrect please let me know as soon as possible so that I do not resume my litigation in person (LIP) as stated by High Court Judge Amanda Tipples.
7. Dr Odesanya not only stopped me from contacting Julie Palmer of KMPT Complaints or viaduct for communications, Canada House state that they have no imformation whatsoever on a list of local Mental Health Solicitors whom I could contact. Medway and Swale Advocacy Partnership have not replied to my letters and emails it has not returned my complaint against Charles Stigant to Jill the Manager. PoHWER say that it is unable to represent me in Medway area.
8. I am copying this email to Lucinda Phillips to let her know that I am in the process of sending her the questionaire after 10 am that will finally see the end to this matter should I not get a considered reply to this email from any of the parities that I am copying this email to. I will then take my decision on whether to engage in any further communications with Dr Odesanya of Canada House.
Dr Shantanu Panigrahi
3 Hoath Lane
Kent ME8 0SL
On Thursday, 30 April 2020, 17:01:26 BST, Tracy Minns wrote:
Dr Shantanu Panigrahi
AvMA have been copied into an email to you sent to Shoosmiths solicitors.
I thought it may be helpful to write to you again and to more fully explain how solicitors assess which clients to take on. This was explained in the leaflet I sent you a link to in my first email to you:- Making a claim for compensation -the tests and procedures you need to know about:-
https://www.avma.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/Legal-action-England.pdf Solicitors firms are not obliged to offer legal representation or services to all people who approach them for help. On receipt of a request for legal help a solicitor should consider if the matter is one they have the specialist knowledge to assist with and if, with regard to the complexity of the matter, they have the capacity to take on the potential claim. If they think that the case is outside their specialist knowledge or they lack capacity, they may not be able to take the matter any further but should inform you of this decision.
If they do feel that they may be able to assist, they will carry out an initial risk assessment on any information you have to hand such as the complaints response or medical records, to see if they can take the case on. In order to move on to the next stage-the investigatory phase -they will have to assess that your case has at least a 50-51% chance of success and that it is a proportionate claim for them to be able to investigate. If they cannot reach this threshold, they may then be unable to take the matter further at that stage. They will not take action in relation to a case which has a less than 50% chance of success. If they can assist the solicitor will then assess the funding options for the claim and discuss these with you and a contract between you and the solicitor would have to be agreed. Until this is done, the solicitor is not representing you and cannot therefore take steps such as issuing legal proceedings against any potential defendants.
In most cases this is not done until the initial investigation phase has been completed. If your case is taken on ( the technical expression is if a retainer is signed), the solicitor will then obtain a full copy of all the medical records and notes held by the doctors or hospitals concerned. The solicitor will often need to obtain copies of all the client's records even if they are not directly relevant to the claim. These must be checked carefully by the solicitor to ensure that no important documents are missing. These are then forwarded to an independent medical expert from the relevant field who will be asked to prepare an opinion on the case. In most cases, if the initial report is supportive, the solicitor will then need to obtain reports from other experts to ensure that all the relevant issues have been addressed. A barrister may then be instructed to provide an opinion on the strength or weakness of the case, and to advise on whether or not legal proceedings should be issued. It would be for the solicitor to assess the amount of compensation which can be claimed, and this often needs very careful assessment and expert and barrister’s input.
It is not simply matter of selecting the highest amount of compensation which can be claimed. I hope that this makes the situation clearer for you as you need to have realistic expectations of what a solicitor may be able to do and what the system entails, or you are likely to be very disappointed with the process. I am also concerned that you have mentioned to the solicitor that you are stopping taking medication including that being given for physical health reasons until they decide on whether to take on your case.
This is not a consideration which the solicitor can have regard to in their decision making process or risk assessment on your case. Patients should generally only stop taking medication after consultation with their GP or specialist on the risks of abruptly stopping medication and the longer term health implications and I would suggest that you do not stop taking medication such as atorvastatin until you have followed manufacturers instruction in the patient information leaflet to speak to your doctor or pharmacist. https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.4109.pdf
T J Minns T J Minns-Senior Medico Legal Worker
The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business. Providing a safer and more useful place for your human generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving and compliance. To find out more Click Here.