Cc:maidstonecrowncourt,QB Judges Listing Office,General Office Criminal Appeal Office,Northkent,Stephen Green firstname.lastname@example.org
Thu, 7 May at 06:20
To Private Prosecution Service
4 Middle Temple Lane,
London EC4Y 9AA
1. With reference to the email from Maidstone Crown Court of 6 May 15.49 hours to me, to you, to the Criminals Appeals Office, to Kent Police and to North Kent Magistrates Court, it is not clear to me whether the full written reasons for the unfortunate disposal of the initial private prosecution by the Courts of North Kent Magistrates Court, Maidstone Crown Court and the Court of Appeal will now be issued to you or me directly by email in view of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic regulations currently in place.
2. As you will note from the following communication, I have still not had my Wordpress Blog restored through a Court Order nor has there been any response from the Defendants, so that the private prosecution of Kent Police must start afresh and proceed without delay. It would appear that the State has decided that this prosecution should take place in Maidstone Crown Court now which should immediately issue the following bench warrants:
(a) Summons to the Chief Constable of Kent Police to acknowledge the private prosecution proceedings and enter his/her plea of guilty or not guilty and intention to defend as appropriate.
(b) Extradition Warrant on the Chief Executive of Wordpress.com with regards to the crime committed of dismantling my Blog for which the jurisdiction of Maidstone Crown Court has now apparently been agreed: see ToPrivateProsecutionServiceccMaidstoneCrownCourtNorthKentMagistratesWordpressMalcolmDodds4May2020.docx.
3. If Private Prosecution Service is unable to conduct the role of the Prosecutor in this new prosecution for whatever reason (with me as the victim and a witness to the criminal court proceedings) kindly let me know this morning, so that I may conduct the prosecution myself as the Victim and Litigant in the absence of the full written reasons from the courts-concerned. The Maidstone Crown Court should clarify whether this will be permitted in view of the fact that I am not a qualified barrister/prosecutor or even a solicitor registered at the Bar for this provision of the State that is absolutely required to complete the reorganisation of the legal and medical establishments that I wish to see as outlined in the email to Her Majesty the Queen for the next Queens Speech. I am accordingly copying this email to Boris Johnson the Prime Minister and the Speaker of the House of Commons to respond.
4. The Judicial Review application at the Queens Bench Division under Claim Number HQ17X01773 will have to be stayed pending the outcome of the prosecution.
Dr Shantanu Panigrahi
----- Forwarded message -----
From: Shan Panigrahi
To: UKSC Registry
Sent: Wednesday, 6 May 2020, 12:29:35 BST
Subject: Reforms to the Legal and Medical Establishment in a Queens Speech in Parliament
To Privy Council via The Supreme Court of the United Kingdom Dear Sir/Madam
1. In order to save everyone's time and unnecessary proceedings leading to waste of national resources and total waste of Court time as well as the times of agents in the rest of the legal profession such as the Solicitors Regulation Authority and the Legal Ombudsman (amongst hundreds or others including Wordpress.com), would it not be better for all concerned if you did undertake the reforms of the State's legal and medical establishments now in light of the lack of acknowledgment by any of the parties to whom the attached email was sent earlier this morning - seeToCourtof Appeal(CriminalDivision)MaidCrCrtPrivateProsServcNorthKentMagisCrtKentPolice6May2020?
2. This is all I wish for. Wordpress can get stuffed for dismantling the attached Blog: https://shantanup.wordpress.com.
Dr Shantanu Panigrahi
3 Hoath Lane
Kent ME8 0SL
Download all attachments as a zip file